Important Guidelines for a Successful Planning Applications in Arun
When you are constructing any kind of building be it commercial or domestic, it is essential to have the required regulations along with planning permission. Planning applications in Arun not only ensures the structural soundness of a property, but it also prevents expensive corrections. A building company such as Grove Design in the UK specialises in the design and build of a range of industrial and farm buildings.
In order to get a successful planning applications, there are some very basic criteria that everyone should follow. Let’s have a look at them!
- Appearance: It is crucial to determine the way your new home will look. For the width, height, and architecture it must match as per your expectations. Some streets are more open – consequently the new home should not be too imposing. It can be a smooth blend with landscaping features like existing trees.
- Layout: Your new home should ideally fit the layout of the homes of your future neighbours. So if the street is of a uniform style then this reflects your style too. But if the street is of a more natural style, being a developer, you may have more freedom in the planning department.
- Design: It is a crucial aspect of the process of planning application in Arun. Excellent design is important for small or new builds – a good design will always be of suitable scaling and a clever layout. It should also be intended to protect and enhance the character of the surrounding environment. In order to optimise the designs for a successful application, it is advisable to consult a skilled architecture firm that is specialised on obtaining planning permission.
- Healthy Relationship: Why not develop a positive relationship with a planning officer? He will be responsible for making the final determination on your application. The process of liaising with planning officers needs some finesse. For that reason, you may consider hiring a skilled architect and planning consultant.
- Planning and architecture firms: They can also handle all technical issues that may arise during the planning application procedure. For Example, your proposal may require a flood risk assessment, tree surveys, archaeological investigations and technical reviews. By contacting the appropriate organisations the architect will try to prevent technical issues from undermining your proposal.
- Chat with the neighbours: Getting involved with neighbours early in the process will help to have a smooth planning application. Have a chat with them before they receive the letter from the council describing your plans. This will help keep them on the side. Also, talk with your neighbours if you think they are wise enough. Of course, it is the planning committee that decides on planning your neighbours’ comments will also be taken into account and the committee may suggest changes to your plans depending on the importance.
A successful planning application should take no more than 8 weeks to get approved. In case you are unsuccessful with the application then it may take a couple of days or maybe weeks. In that case, you have to spend more time and money changing the plans. If you are thinking of renovating a project in the future and need some help in finding a designer or architect, then do make a call at Grove Design UK. They will help you to get the most suitable building planning applications in Arun without any hassle.